Last year I was lucky enough to be invited to attend YPX Gala, held by the Museum of Chinese in America, where I stuffed my face with food and drink (with a picture of the brownies offered above), and listened to some awesome music.
Looks like they’re having this event again and should be a great night of celebration and festivities! Information is listed below, and hopefully see you all there!
The Museum of Chinese in America & The Young Professionals of MOCA invite you to the second annual YPX Gala.
Celebrate community & cultural connections with an evening of entertainment and inspiration.Â
59 West 21st Street
- Kick-off of Digital MOCA, presented by David Liu, Co-Founder of TheKnot.com and the XO Group
- Class of 2011 M88 Honorees
- DJ, musical performances, and more
- open bar & dim sum 7-9pm
- cash bar from 9-11pm
- tickets purchased before 10/24: $50 for MOCA members, $60 for non-members
- tickets purchased after 10/24: $60 for MOCA members, $70 for non-members
- tickets purchased at the door: $88
Purchase tickets online atÂ www.yp.mocanyc.org/ypx2011Â Â