As we get into fall, there is the emergence of new itemsÂ like plums, grapes, squash, etc. and the continuation of summer items like beans and tomatoes. No complaints here!Â Pictured are produce from the CUESA’s farmers market at the Ferry Building:
- Large Eggs from Rolling Oaks Ranch
- Dry-farmed Early Girl Tomatoes from Dirty Girl Produce
- Smoked Sliced Ham from Devils Gulch Ranch
- PurpletteÂ Scallion from Eatwell Farm
- Flavor fall pluots from Tory Farms
Enjoy the season, andÂ get your hands on this produce. If you do, I’d love to hear about what you’ve made and eaten!